We are looking for full stack PHP/MySQL + Angular/TypeScript developers to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using PHP and Angular best practices.
As a PHP developer, you will implement functionality in a mostly RESTful API based backend.
As an Angular developer, you will implement a complete desktop user interface or parts of it, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure, e.g. back-end.
Experience in Node.js is considered a very strong advantage.
- Expert in PHP
- Expert in SQL (MySQL)
- Solid programming experience – algorithms, best practices, security, OOP, clean and readable coding
- Solid experience in working with relational databases
- Knowledge in NoSQL (e.g. Redis)
- Knowledge in cloud based services (e.g. cloud storage, cloud computing)
- Expert in HTML/CSS
- Solid experience in Angular 5+
- Solid Experience in using CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass)
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english)
What we expect
- Passion for technology and programming
- Take initiative, share knowledge with team members
- Eager to learn, self improve, take courses
- Know what you are doing and ask if you don’t
- Ability to quickly learn new and emerging technologies
- Be a team player and be ambitious for potential team leadership
What we offer
- Full time, challenging job
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card and other benefits
- Positive, friendly and stimulating work environment
- Opportunities to learn and improve
Tools and technologies involved in our daily work
- PHP and frameworks (Laravel, Yii), Ruby, Python (Django)
- AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Google Cloud
- Docker, Git, Jenkins
- Linux, Windows, Mac OS, iOS